Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours and location of the festival?
Atlanta Reggae in the Park 2017- Saturday 8/12/17
@ Perkerson Park 770 Deckner Ave Sw, Atlanta Ga.
Is the festival all ages, are kids allowed?
What items are permitted into the festival? Which items are prohibited?
• Blankets & Beach towels
• Prescription Medicine. All prescriptions medicines MUST be in a marked bottle, along with proper matching ID
• Baby Strollers (or) small wagons for the small toddlers.
• Non-professional Cameras
• Sunscreen suggested!
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Skateboards (only in skatepark)
• Motorized Carts or Scooters – unless ADA verified
• Carts and/or COOLERS
• Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than 3/4 of an inch will be confiscated)
• Fireworks / Sparklers / Firecrackers
• Tents or canopies of any kind unless specified
• Pets (except service dogs)
• Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs without express consent of Fight4ATL)
• Any audio recording equipment
• Flags and Flagpoles
• No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
Where do I park for the festival?
-We encourage you to take public transportation. Marta is Smarta!! Please check our Facebook for updates.
Are pets allowed?
-Due to the amount of children and clean up, there will be no pets allowed on the festival grounds.
What happens if I lose something at the festival?
-Festival staff will collect any items that are left unclaimed at the end of each day and have a designated lost and found section during the festival.
How can I become an authorized vendor or official sponsor ?
Download or vendor/sponsor package here
Will there be safety and medical personnel onsite in case of an emergency?
- We have made every effort to make this festival as safe as possible by ensuring that Police Officers will be onsite for the duration of the festival.
If I want to volunteer or intern for the festival, or I am a member of the media who should I email?